Is Adderall Meth? The Difference Between Adderall and Meth
Adderall is a prescription medication that is primarily used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. It contains a combination of two stimulant drugs, amphetamine, and dextroamphetamine, that work by increasing the levels of certain neurotransmitters in the brain, such as dopamine and norepinephrine. These neurotransmitters play a role in regulating attention, focus, and mood.
Methamphetamine (meth, crystal meth), on the other hand, is an illegal and highly addictive drug that is not approved for medical use in the United States. It is a potent central nervous system stimulant that can produce intense and long-lasting effects on the body and brain. Meth also works by increasing the levels of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain, but to a much greater extent than Adderall.
Both adderall and meth are stimulants and have some similarities in their effects, however, they are chemically distinct substances. Here are some key differences between the two drugs:
- Adderall vs meth chemical structure. Adderall is a combination of two amphetamine enantiomers (dextroamphetamine and levoamphetamine), while methamphetamine is a single compound with a slightly different chemical structure. Methamphetamine is more potent than Adderall and has a longer duration of action.
- Medical use. Adderall is a prescription medication that is primarily used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy, while methamphetamine is not approved for medical use in the United States and is considered a Schedule II controlled substance due to its high potential for abuse and addiction.
- Legality. Adderall is a legal prescription medication when used as directed by a healthcare professional, while methamphetamine is illegal to possess, use, or distribute without a valid prescription.
- Route of administration. Adderall is typically taken orally in tablet form, while methamphetamine can be taken orally, smoked, snorted, or injected.
- Addiction potential. Both Adderall and methamphetamine have a high potential for abuse and addiction, but methamphetamine is considered to be more addictive than Adderall.
- Health risks. Both drugs can have serious side effects, including cardiovascular problems, psychological symptoms, and addiction. However, methamphetamine is generally considered to be more harmful to the body and can cause damage to the brain, teeth, and other organs.
It is important to note that both Adderall and meth are powerful drugs that should only be used as directed by a healthcare professional. Misusing or abusing these drugs can lead to serious health consequences and addiction.
Adderall vs Crystal Meth. Whats he The Difference Between Adderall and Meth on Its Effects on the Body and Brain?
Adderall abuse can cause a range of physical and psychological effects, including:
- Physical effects may include increased heart rate, high blood pressure, difficulty sleeping, loss of appetite, weight loss, dry mouth, headaches, and stomach problems.
- Psychological effects may include increased alertness, anxiety, agitation, irritability, mood swings, and paranoia.
- Long-term effects may include chronic abuse of Adderall can cause changes in the brain’s reward system, making it more difficult for individuals to quit using the drug and increasing the risk of addiction. It can also lead to cardiovascular problems, such as heart attacks and stroke, as well as psychiatric disorders, such as depression and psychosis.
Methamphetamine abuse, on the other hand, can cause even more severe physical and psychological effects, including:
- Physical effects. Meth abuse can cause a rapid and irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, hyperthermia (overheating), tremors, convulsions, dilated pupils, and respiratory problems.
- Psychological effects. Meth use can lead to intense euphoria, hyperactivity, agitation, aggression, paranoia, hallucinations, and psychosis.
- Long-term effects. Meth abuse can cause damage to the brain’s dopamine system, leading to problems with mood, motivation, and decision-making. It can also cause cardiovascular problems, dental problems (commonly known as “meth mouth”), and skin sores.
Overall, the effects of Methamphetamine abuse are more severe than those of Adderall abuse due to its potency and longer-lasting effects. Both Adderall and Methamphetamine abuse can lead to addiction and serious health consequences, making it important to use these drugs only as prescribed by a licensed healthcare provider and to avoid misuse or abuse. If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction to Adderall or Methamphetamine, it is important to seek professional help from an addiction specialist or healthcare provider.
What’s the Difference Between Meth and Adderall in Terms of Physical Appearance?
Meth and adderall are two different drugs that have different physical appearances.
What Does Meth Look Like?
Methamphetamine, commonly known as meth, can come in different forms and can look different depending on how it was made and processed. Methamphetamine usually appears as a crystalline powder, which can be white, yellow, brown, or pink. The powder may also have a shine or sheen to it.
Methamphetamine can also appear in the form of glass-like fragments, which are known as crystal meth or “ice.” Crystal meth usually appears as clear or white and can resemble shards of broken glass. The crystals can be small or large and may have a bluish or yellowish tint.
What Does Adderall Look Like?
Adderall comes in different forms and dosages, and each has a distinct appearance. Typically, Adderall is a small, round tablet that is scored (has a line in the center for splitting) and has a beveled edge. The tablet may be imprinted with the letters “AD” and a number indicating the strength.
The appearance of Adderall may vary depending on the manufacturer and the specific formulation. For example, immediate-release Adderall is available in 5mg, 7.5mg, 10mg, 12.5mg, 15mg, 20mg, and 30mg strengths and may be blue, white, or peach-colored. Extended-release Adderall (Adderall XR) is available in 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 25mg, and 30mg strengths and is usually a capsule that is half blue and half clear.
Whats the Difference Between Meth and Adderall in Terms of Smell?
Adderall vs meth molecule. Adderall and methamphetamine (meth) have different chemical structures and therefore have different odors.
What Does Meth Smell Like?
- Methamphetamine is odorless, or it may have a slight ammonia or chemical smell.
- The odor of methamphetamine can vary depending on the method used to produce it and the purity of the drug.
What Does Adderall Smell Like?
- Adderall, in its pill form, typically does not have a strong odor. However, some individuals may detect a faint medicinal or chemical odor when handling or taking the medication.
What’s the Difference Between Adderall and Meth in Terms of Taste?
Meth and adderall differ in their taste.
What Does Meth Taste Like?
- Methamphetamine, in its crystalline form (commonly known as crystal meth), can be smoked or dissolved in water and injected. Methamphetamine has a very bitter and unpleasant taste, often described as chemical or metallic.
- The taste of methamphetamine can vary depending on the method used to produce it and the purity of the drug.
What Does Adderall Taste Like?
- Adderall, in its pill form, is usually swallowed and has a bitter taste. Some individuals may describe the taste as slightly metallic or chemically.
Is adderall same as meth? It’s important to note that both drugs are highly addictive and can cause serious harm to the body and brain. The taste of the drug should not be used as a means of identifying it, and seeking help is crucial if you or someone you know is struggling with addiction to either of these drugs.
- Heroin Street Names, Slang, & Nicknames
- What Does Meth Smell Like When You’re Cooking It?
- Meth Effects
- Meth Detox
- Meth Addiction Treatment
- The Dangers of Crystal Meth
- Meth Head
- Faces of Meth
- Heroin Price, Purity, & Risky Effects of Addiction
- How Much is a Gram of Heroin? The High Price of Heroin Addiction
- Meth Pipe
- Effects of Heroin Abuse – Physical, Behavioral, Psychological, & Social
- Meth Sores
- Meth Eyes
Get Help. Get Better. Get Your Life Back.
Searching for Accredited Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers Near You? Or Mental Health Support?
Even if you have failed previously, relapsed, or are in a difficult crisis, we stand ready to support you. Our trusted behavioral health specialists will not give up on you. Call us when you feel ready or want someone to speak to about therapy alternatives to change your life. Even if we cannot assist you, we will lead you wherever you can get support. There is no obligation. Call our hotline today.FREE Addiction Hotline – Call 24/7
Adderall Compared to Meth Abuse Statistics
According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH), in 2020, approximately 4.8 million people aged 12 or older reported misusing prescription stimulants, including Adderall, in the past year. This represents 1.8% of the population aged 12 or older. However, it is important to note that not all prescription stimulant misuse involves abuse, and not all misuse involves Adderall.
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) reports that in 2019, approximately 1.2 million people aged 12 or older reported misusing Adderall in the past year, which represents 0.4% of the population aged 12 or older.
Approximately 6.8% of college students and 4.7% of high school seniors reported using Adderall without a prescription in 2019.
In 2020, approximately 23,837 people died from an overdose involving psychostimulants with abuse potential other than cocaine (primarily methamphetamine).
Meth vs Adderall Drug Facts
What is methamphetamine?
Methamphetamine (meth) is a stimulant. The FDA-approved brand-name medication is Desoxyn.
What is its origin?
Mexican drug trafficking organizations have become the primary manufacturers and distributors of methamphetamine throughout the United States, including Hawaii. Domestic clandestine laboratory operators also produce and distribute meth on a smaller scale. The methods used depend on the availability of precursor chemicals.
What are common street names?
Common street names include:
- Bikers Coffee.
- Black Beauties.
- Poor Man’s Cocaine.
- Stove Top.
- Methlies Quick.
What is its legal status in the United States?
Methamphetamine is a Schedule II stimulant
under the Controlled Substances Act, which
means that it has a high potential for abuse and a
currently accepted medical use (in FDA-approved products). It is available only through a prescription that cannot be refilled.
Today there is only one legal meth product, Desoxyn. It is currently marketed in 5, 10, and 15-milligram tablets (immediate-release and extended-release formulations) and has very limited use in the treatment of obesity and ADHD
What does it look like?
Regular meth is a pill or powder. Crystal meth
resembles glass fragments or shiny blue-white “rocks” of various sizes.
How is it abused?
Meth is swallowed, snorted, injected, or smoked. To intensify the effects, users may take higher doses of the drug, take it more frequently, or change their intake method.
What is adderall?
Adderall contains a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of ADHD; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.
How do people abuse adderall?
Adderall may be habit-forming. Never share this medicine with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Common methods of Adderall abuse include taking higher doses than prescribed, snorting, injecting, and using recreationally.
What are the side effects of adderall?
Adderall is a medication that is commonly used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. Like any medication, Adderall can cause side effects, some of which may be serious. These side effects are generally mild and may include headache, stomachache, loss of appetite, weight loss, insomnia, dry mouth, and anxiety.
Adderall chemical name
The chemical name of Adderall is “dextroamphetamine saccharate, amphetamine aspartate, dextroamphetamine sulfate, and amphetamine sulfate”.
What are common street names?
Adderall is a prescription medication, but it is sometimes abused and sold illegally on the streets. Some common street names for Adderall include:
- Study buddies.
- Smart pills.
- Pep pills.
- Truck drivers.
- Black beauties.
It’s important to remember that using Adderall without a prescription or buying it on the street is illegal and can be dangerous. Street drugs are often adulterated or contaminated, and their purity and potency are unknown, which can lead to serious health risks.
What is the Difference Between Meth and Adderall in Terms of “High”?
Is meth the same as adderall in terms of high? Meth and heroin differ in their effects on the brain and body, which can lead to different experiences or “highs” for users.
What is a Meth High?
- Methamphetamine is a stimulant drug that increases the levels of dopamine in the brain, producing a sense of euphoria, energy, and alertness.
- The effects of methamphetamine can last for several hours, and users may feel increased confidence, talkativeness, and a decreased appetite.
- Methamphetamine can also cause irritability, paranoia, and hallucinations, particularly with chronic use.
What is an Adderall High?
- An Adderall “high” refers to the euphoric and energetic effects that can occur when taking the medication outside of a prescribed dose or for non-medical reasons.
- When taken in high doses, Adderall can increase dopamine and norepinephrine levels in the brain, which can produce feelings of euphoria, increased energy, and improved focus and concentration.
- Taking Adderall in excessive doses or without a prescription can lead to a range of adverse effects, including increased heart rate, high blood pressure, anxiety, paranoia, and even psychosis.
Get Your Life Back
Find Hope & Recovery. Get Safe Comfortable Detox, Addiction Rehab & Mental Health Dual Diagnosis High-Quality Care at the We Level Up Treatment Centers Network.Hotline (877) 378-4154
Adderall vs Meth. The Difference in Mode of Administration
Adderall and methamphetamine (meth) are both central nervous system stimulants that can be abused for their euphoric effects. However, there are differences in how they are typically administered.
- Methamphetamine can be consumed through several methods, including smoking, snorting, injecting, and swallowing.
- Smoking or injecting methamphetamine can produce a more rapid and intense high, while snorting or swallowing methamphetamine may produce a less intense but longer-lasting high.
- Snorting. Crushing and snorting Adderall tablets can cause the drug to enter the bloodstream more quickly, leading to a more intense high. However, this method of use can also cause damage to the nasal cavity and lead to respiratory problems.
- Injecting. Some people may dissolve crushed Adderall tablets in water and inject the solution into their veins. This can be extremely dangerous and can lead to infections, abscesses, and other serious health problems.
- Using recreationally. Some people may use Adderall recreationally, such as at parties or social gatherings, in order to feel more sociable, confident, or energized. However, this can lead to addiction, as well as negative consequences in other areas of life such as work, school, and relationships.
- Taking higher doses than prescribed. Some people may take more Adderall than they are prescribed in order to feel more alert, focused, or energetic. However, this can lead to serious side effects such as high blood pressure, heart problems, and seizures.
First-class Facilities & Amenities
World-class High-Quality Addiction & Mental Health Rehabilitation TreatmentRehab Centers Tour
Renowned Addiction Centers. Serene Private Facilities. Inpatient rehab programs vary.Addiction Helpline (877) 378-4154
Proven recovery success experience, backed by a Team w/ History of:
- 15+ Years Experience
- 100s of 5-Star Reviews
- 10K+ Recovery Successes
- Low Patient to Therapist Ratio
- Onsite Medical Detox Center
- Comprehensive Dual-Diagnosis Treatment
- Complimentary Family & Alumni Programs
- Coaching, Recovery & Personal Development Events
Meth vs Adderall. Differences in Drug Paraphernalia
Crystal meth and heroin are two different drugs that are abused for their psychoactive effects. The drug paraphernalia associated with each drug may vary depending on the method of use and the preferences of the user. Here are some common differences in drug paraphernalia between meth and heroin:
Meth Pipe & Paraphernalia
- Glass pipes. Meth is often smoked in a glass pipe, which is sometimes referred to as a “meth pipe”. These pipes can be clear, colored, or decorated with designs, and they may have a bulb at the end where the meth is heated.
- Light bulbs. Some users may repurpose a light bulb to use as a makeshift meth pipe by removing the metal base and creating a hole in the side of the bulb.
- Needles. Meth can also be injected, so some users may use needles and syringes to prepare and administer the drug.
- Adderall paraphernalia, on the other hand, is less commonly associated with specific items, as it is a prescription medication. However, individuals who abuse Adderall may use pill crushers or grinders to crush the medication, as well as use snorting tools or syringes to inject the drug.
Is meth like adderall in terms of method of abuse? It is important to note that the use of drug paraphernalia is illegal and can have serious health consequences. Both meth and adderall abuse can lead to addiction, overdose, and other negative outcomes.
World-class, Accredited, 5-Star Reviewed, Effective Addiction & Mental Health Programs. Complete Behavioral Health Inpatient Rehab, Detox plus Co-occuring Disorders Therapy.CALL (877) 378-4154
End the Addiction Pain. End the Emotional Rollercoaster. Get Your Life Back. Start Drug, Alcohol & Dual Diagnosis Mental Health Treatment Now. Get Free No-obligation Guidance by Substance Abuse Specialists Who Understand Addiction & Mental Health Recovery & Know How to Help.
Crystal Meth vs Adderall. Is Meth and Adderall the Same in Terms of Street Price?
What is the difference between Adderall and meth in terms of street price? Knowing the price of drugs like adderall and meth can be important in battling drug addiction for a few reasons:
- Budgeting and financial planning. When someone is addicted to drugs, they may spend a significant amount of money on their drug use, which can lead to financial difficulties and debt. Knowing the price of street drugs can help a person to plan their budget and finances more effectively, which can reduce the risk of financial problems and make it easier to pay for addiction treatment.
- Identifying drug dealers and sources. By knowing the price of street drugs, individuals struggling with addiction can identify drug dealers and sources and avoid getting ripped off or scammed by dealers charging inflated prices.
- Understanding drug trends and patterns. The prices of street drugs can fluctuate over time, and understanding these trends and patterns can provide valuable insights into drug supply and demand. This can help to inform drug policy and treatment strategies, as well as help individuals struggling with addiction to understand the risks and dangers associated with drug use.
- Motivation to quit. Knowing the price of street drugs can also motivate individuals struggling with addiction to quit by making them aware of the high cost of drug use and the potential savings that can be achieved by quitting.
How Much is a Gram of Meth?
Are meth and adderall the same in terms of street price? The data from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) indicates that the average price for a gram of methamphetamine in the United States varies widely depending on the region and specific market, and can range from $30 to $200 per gram. The price may also vary based on factors such as purity, quantity purchased, and availability. It’s important to note that the street price of a drug is not an indicator of its safety or quality, and using drugs obtained from illegal sources can put individuals at risk of overdose, addiction, and other negative consequences.
Crystal meth is very addictive and can cause drastic changes to the body and brain. Meth consumption affects the brain’s dopamine system, which is linked with impaired verbal learning and reduced coordination. Long-term meth consumption can result in negative effects like addiction, severe weight loss, dental problems, paranoia, and changes in brain function and structure.
How Much is an Adderall Pill?
Are adderall and meth the same in terms of street price? Adderall is a prescription medication that can be diverted for non-medical use. The street price of Adderall can vary depending on the dosage strength, the location, and the availability. In the United States, the price of Adderall can range from $5 to $20 per pill, with higher doses and extende-release formulations being more expensive. Adderall is a controlled substance and its distribution and sale without a prescription are illegal.
Experience Transformative Recovery at the We Level Up Treatment Center.
See our authentic success stories. Get inspired. Get the help you deserve.
Start a New Life
Begin with a free call to an addiction & behavioral health treatment advisor. Learn more about our dual-diagnosis programs. The We Level Up treatment center network delivers various recovery programs at each treatment facility. Call to learn more.
- Personalized Care
- Caring Accountable Staff
- World-class Amenities
- Licensed & Accredited
- Renowned w/ 5-Star Reviews
We’ll Call You
Adderall and Meth Addiction Treatment
First and foremost, if you think a loved one is abusing meth, you should research the substances and their associated addiction to understand better what you loved one needs. Next, you must plan an intervention to provide your loved ones with options to battle the effects of meth addiction in a safe and supportive environment. During this intervention, offer compassion and support instead of judgment. Lastly, show your support throughout the entire treatment process.
In addition, prolonged drug use can have severe physical and psychological effects on you, so it is essential to seek treatment as soon as possible. Inpatient drug rehab offers intensive care that can help you promptly get through the early stages of meth withdrawal.
Adderall and Meth Detox
Medical detox is often considered the first stage of treatment. It will help you navigate the complicated meth detox withdrawal but doesn’t address patterns of thought and behavior contributing to drug use. Various treatment approaches and settings can help provide the ongoing support necessary to maintain long-term sobriety after you complete the meth detox.
Cravings are very common during drug detox and can be challenging to overcome. This often leads to relapse. Constant medical care provided during inpatient treatment helps prevent relapse. Clinicians can give medication and medical expertise to lessen cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Inpatient Adderall and Meth Addiction Rehab
There isn’t one treatment approach or style that will suit everyone. Treatment should speak to the needs of the individual. Inpatient rehab and addiction treatment aren’t just about drug use. the goal is to help the patient stop using meth and other substances, but drug rehab should also focus on the whole person’s needs.
Addiction is a complex but treatable disease that affects brain function and behavior. When someone or their family is considering different treatment facilities, they should account for the complexity of addiction and the needs of the individual. The objective of attending an inpatient rehab center for addiction treatment is to stop using the drug and re-learn how to live a productive life without it.
Following a full medical detox, most people benefit from inpatient rehab. Inpatient drug rehab can last anywhere from 28 days to several months. Patients stay overnight in the rehab facility and participate in intensive treatment programs and therapy. Once someone completes rehab, their addiction treatment team will create an aftercare plan, which may include continuing therapy and participation in a 12-step program like Narcotics Anonymous.
Several different modalities of psychotherapy have been used in the treatment of mental health disorders along with addiction, including:
Psychotherapy for Meth and Adderall Addiction
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – is an effective treatment that involves changing both the patterns of negative thoughts and the behavioral routines which are affecting the daily life of the depressed person for various forms of depression.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) – is a comprehensive mental health and substance abuse treatment program whose ultimate goal is to aid patients in their efforts to build a life worth living. The main goal of DBT is to help a person develop what is referred to as a “clear mind.”
Medication-Assisted Treatments for Meth and Adderall Addiction
Medication-Assisted Treatments (MAT) for substance use and mental health disorders are commonly used in conjunction with one another. This includes the use of medications and other medical procedures. During your rehab, the staff from your treatment facility will help you identify what caused your addiction and teach you skills that will help you change your behavior patterns and challenge the negative thoughts that led to your addiction. Sometimes, the pressures and problems in your life lead you to rely on substances to help you forget about them momentarily. The meth effects on the nervous system can be treated simultaneously with the help of therapies.
If you or a loved one is struggling with crystal meth and adderall addiction or a high-functioning meth or aderall addict, call today to speak with one of our treatment specialists. Your call is private and confidential, and there is never any obligation. The We Level Up NJ treatment center network offers nationwide facilities. Connect with one of our rehab specialists.
Meth versus Adderall and Faces of Meth Video
The “Faces of Meth” is a well-known anti-drug campaign created by the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office in Portland, Oregon. The campaign features a series of before and after crystal meth addicts images who were arrested for methamphetamine-related crimes. The crystal meth before and after images show the physical transformation (crystal meth images before and after) that occurs after prolonged methamphetamine use and is intended to represent the harsh effects of the drug on an individual’s appearance, health, and life. The “Faces of Meth” campaign is designed to deter individuals from using methamphetamine by showing the negative consequences associated with its use.
10 Popular “Is Adderall Meth?” FAQs
Is adderall the same as meth?
Is adderall similar to meth? No, Adderall and methamphetamine (meth) are not the same drugs. Adderall is a brand name prescription medication containing a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. It is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy. Methamphetamine, on the other hand, is an illegal drug that is chemically similar to amphetamine and has a more potent effect on the central nervous system.
Is meth in adderall?
Is meth adderall? Adderall does contain a form of amphetamine, which is a stimulant drug that is chemically related to methamphetamine (meth). However, the amphetamine in Adderall is different from the methamphetamine found in illicit drugs like crystal meth.
is there meth in adderall?
Does adderall contain meth? No, Adderall does not contain methamphetamine (meth). Adderall is a brand-name prescription medication containing a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine, which are both types of stimulant drugs that are chemically related to methamphetamine.
Is adderall and meth the same?
No, Adderall and meth are not the same drugs. Although they both belong to the amphetamine class of drugs and have similar effects on the body and brain. While both Adderall and meth can have significant negative effects on physical and mental health when used improperly or without medical supervision, they are not the same drug and should not be used interchangeably.
Can adderall test positive for meth?
Yes, Adderall can potentially cause a positive result on a drug test for methamphetamine. This is because Adderall contains a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine, which are both central nervous system stimulants that are chemically similar to methamphetamine.
How close is adderall to meth?
How similar is adderall to meth? The effects of Adderall and methamphetamine on the brain and body are also similar. Both drugs increase the levels of dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin neurotransmitters in the brain, leading to increased focus, attention, and energy. However, methamphetamine is generally considered to be more potent and longer-lasting than Adderall.
Is adderall a form of meth?
Is adderall basically meth? Adderall is not a form of methamphetamine, but it does contain amphetamine and dextroamphetamine, which are two stimulant drugs that are chemically similar to methamphetamine.
Is adderall legal meth?
No, Adderall is not “legal meth.” Adderall is a prescription medication used to treat attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy under the guidance of a healthcare provider. It contains a combination of two CNS (central nervous system) stimulants, amphetamine, and dextroamphetamine. While these stimulants are chemically similar to methamphetamine, they are not the same drug.
Does adderall have meth in it?
Is adderall close to meth? Adderall does not contain methamphetamine (meth) as an active ingredient. However, the two drugs share some similarities in their chemical structure (adderall vs meth structure( and effects on the central nervous system.
Search We Level Up NJ “Is Adderall Meth?” Topics & Other Resources
 What treatments are effective for people who misuse methamphetamine? | National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) (nih.gov) – https://nida.nih.gov/publications/research-reports/methamphetamine/what-treatments-are-effective-people-who-misuse-methamphetamine / Tags: Is Adderall Meth?/Adderall vs meth/meth vs Adderall
 Psychosis induced by amphetamines – Bramness JG, Rognli EB. Psychosis induced by amphetamines. Curr Opin Psychiatry. 2016 Jul;29(4):236-41. doi: 10.1097/YCO.0000000000000254. PMID: 27175554. / Tags: Is Adderall Meth?/Adderall vs meth/meth vs Adderall / adderall meth meme
 Know the Risks of Meth | SAMHSA – https://www.samhsa.gov/meth/ Tag: what does meth smell like/ Tags: Is Adderall Meth?/Adderall vs meth/meth vs Adderall
 Neurologic manifestations of chronic methamphetamine abuse – PMC (nih.gov) – Rusyniak DE. Neurologic manifestations of chronic methamphetamine abuse. Neurol Clin. 2011 Aug;29(3):641-55. doi: 10.1016/j.ncl.2011.05.004. Epub 2011 Jun 24. PMID: 21803215; PMCID: PMC3148451. / Tags: Is Adderall Meth?/Adderall vs meth/meth vs Adderall / meth vs adderall molecule
 Drug Fact Sheet: Methamphetamine (dea.gov) – https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2020-06/Methamphetamine-2020_0.pdf / Tags: Is Adderall Meth?/Adderall vs meth/meth vs Adderall
 Prescription Stimulants DrugFacts – https://nida.nih.gov/publications/drugfacts/prescription-stimulants / Tags: Is Adderall Meth?/Adderall vs meth/meth vs Adderall
 Methamphetamine DrugFacts | National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) (nih.gov) – https://nida.nih.gov/publications/drugfacts/methamphetamine / Tags: Is Adderall Meth?/Adderall vs meth/meth vs Adderall
 Methamphetamine Research Report: Overview | NIDA (nih.gov) – https://nida.nih.gov/publications/research-reports/methamphetamine/overview / Tags: Is Adderall Meth?/Adderall vs meth/meth vs Adderall
 Amphetamines – https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2020-06/Amphetamines-2020_0.pdf/ Tags: Is Adderall Meth?/Adderall vs meth/meth vs Adderall / meth compared to adderall
[10 ] Trends in U.S. methamphetamine use and associated deaths | National Institutes of Health (NIH) – https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/trends-us-methamphetamine-use-associated-deaths / Tags: Is Adderall Meth?/Adderall vs meth/meth vs Adderall