How to Get High Without Weed? There are many ways to get high without weed, such as exercise, meditation, spending time in nature, listening to music, and creative activities. These alternatives can enhance well-being, reduce stress, and promote a natural sense of euphoria.
By We Level Up NJ Treatment Center | Editor Yamilla Francese | Clinically Reviewed By Lauren Barry, LMFT, MCAP, QS, Director of Quality Assurance | Editorial Policy | Research Policy | Last Updated: April 24, 2023
How to Get High Without Weed?
Weed addiction is a debilitating condition that can harm your health, relationships, and quality of life. It can also lead to legal, financial, and social issues. At We Level Up, we believe lasting sobriety is achievable with the right mindset, tools, and resources. One essential aspect of recovery is finding healthy, drug-free ways to experience joy and happiness. There are many ways to get high without weed, such as exercise, meditation, spending time in nature, listening to music, and creative activities. These alternatives can enhance well-being, reduce stress, and promote a natural sense of euphoria.
Giving back to the community and assisting those in need can also give you a positive emotional boost. An essential part of staying sober is feeling like you belong somewhere, and you can get that by giving back to the community.
Your sobriety is a process, and there will be times when you feel tempted to use drugs or marijuana again. But you can beat addiction and lead a full life in sobriety if you learn to cope well and discover new sources of happiness.
We understand that seeking help can be difficult, but we are here to support you at We Level Up. Our evidence-based therapies and support services are designed to help you achieve lasting recovery, and we are committed to providing you with the care and attention you deserve. We understand that seeking help and making changes can be challenging, but our team is here to support you every step of the way. We are committed to providing personalized care and guidance to help you achieve your goals and live a healthy, fulfilling life in sobriety.
How to Get High Without Drugs?
- Skydiving or bungee jumping are both activities that can give you a rush of adrenaline and make you feel excited.
- Dancing can help you feel happier and more energetic because it makes endorphins.
- Yoga can help you feel calmer and in control, making endorphins come out.
- Running can give you a feeling of happiness and well-being called a “runner’s high.”
- Spending time in nature can help you feel less stressed and anxious and give you a sense of adventure and accomplishment.
- Playing sports can give you a sense of community, competition, and a good workout.
- Volunteering can give you a sense of purpose and satisfaction.
- Music can change your mood and emotions and make you feel calmer, energized, or happy when you listen to it.
- Doing creative things like painting, writing, or taking pictures can give you a sense of accomplishment and let you show who you are.
- Mindfulness and meditation can help you feel less stressed and anxious and more at peace with yourself.
- Marijuana vs Alcohol
- Can You Mix Weed and Xanax? Xanax & Weed Smoking Effects, Withdrawal, and Dangers.
- How To Sober Up Fast: Top 12 Effective Ways & Tips. How Long Does It Take To Sober Up From Alcohol, Weed…
- Marijuana Withdrawal Symptoms, Timeline, and Treatment
- How to Stop Smoking Weed Cold Turkey? Guide and Treatment
Get Help. Get Better. Get Your Life Back.
Searching for Accredited Drug & Alcohol Rehab Centers Near You? Or Mental Health Support?
Even if you have failed previously, relapsed, or are in a difficult crisis, we stand ready to support you. Our trusted behavioral health specialists will not give up on you. Call us when you feel ready or want someone to speak to about therapy alternatives to change your life. Even if we cannot assist you, we will lead you wherever you can get support. There is no obligation. Call our hotline today.FREE Addiction Hotline – Call 24/7
Globally, marijuana, also known as weed or cannabis, is the most frequently used illicit drug. The United Nations estimates that 158.8 million individuals used marijuana in 2015. Marijuana is the most commonly used illicit drug in the United States in 2019, with over 43 million people reporting past-year use.
In recent years, the legalization of marijuana for both medicinal and recreational purposes has gained popularity. 36 states have legalized medical marijuana, and 15 have legalized recreational marijuana as of 2021. In addition, several nations, including Canada, Uruguay, and portions of Europe, have legalized marijuana.
Marijuana edible use grew by 36.6% among occasional users.
According to national statistics, 47% of marijuana users between 18 and 34 and 30% of adults have eaten edible marijuana.
In the previous month, 26% of marijuana users consumed edibles, and 44% vaped.
Weed Drug Facts
Cannabis sativa or Cannabis indica plant parts that have been dried include the leaves, flowers, stems, and seeds referred to as marijuana. The plant contains the psychoactive substance THC as well as other related substances.
Common Street Names:
- Astro Turf.
- Home Grown.
- Mary Jane.
- Shifted senses (like seeing brighter colors).
- Changed perception of time.
- Variations in the mood.
- Decreased ability to move.
- Thinking and problem-solving challenges.
- A weakened memory.
- Brain development issues.
- Breathing issues and coughing if you use marijuana frequently.
Most Popular How to Get High Without Weed FAQs
How to get high without smoking?
Perhaps doing recreational activities might help. Physical activity, like running, yoga, or playing a sport, can boost your mood by releasing endorphins. Mindfulness and meditation practices and time spent in nature or pursuing creative pursuits have all been linked to reduced stress and anxiety.
Ways to get high without drugs?
There are many ways to achieve a natural high without drugs. Exercise is one of the most effective methods as it releases endorphins, natural mood-boosting chemicals that can produce euphoria and well-being. Any physical activity, such as running, swimming, yoga, or weightlifting, can be incorporated into your daily routine and reap the benefits of a natural high.
Can you get high without drugs? How can I get high without drugs?
Many ways exist to achieve a natural high without using drugs or alcohol. Read more into the article to find out.
How to get high without smoking weed? How can you get high without weed?
Meditation and other mindfulness practices are another way to experience a natural high. A state of euphoria and calm can be attained through applying deep relaxation techniques and cultivating awareness of the here and now. Getting high without weed can be possible.
Can you get high without smoking? Can you get high without weed?
Yes, there are a variety of smokeless alternatives available. Activities such as exercise, meditation, music, time in nature, creative pursuits, and deep breathing are just a few examples.
How to Get High Without THC
THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is the psychoactive compound found in cannabis that gives users the feeling of being “high.” However, getting high doesn’t necessarily require THC. There are several natural and healthy ways to experience a natural high without the use of cannabis or any other drugs.
Get Your Life Back
Find Hope & Recovery. Get Safe Comfortable Detox, Addiction Rehab & Mental Health Dual Diagnosis High-Quality Care at the We Level Up Treatment Centers Network.Hotline (877) 378-4154
How to Get High Without Weed? Adrenaline Boosting Activities
How to get high without drugs? Embarking on daring adventures that involve an element of danger or excitement can be an incredible way to experience an adrenaline surge without depending on substances. Embarking on a skydiving adventure, taking the plunge with bungee jumping, and scaling the heights of a rocky cliff are just a few examples of activities that can provide a heart-pumping, adrenaline-fueled experience.
How to get high without drugs? Embarking on a skydiving adventure entails leaping out of a soaring aircraft from dizzying heights and hurtling through the atmosphere with abandon, only to unfurl a parachute and glide gracefully back to earth. Embarking on a skydiving adventure is an exhilarating experience that will leave you feeling weightless and free as you soar. The rush of wind against your face will surely get your heart racing, and the sense of accomplishment you’ll feel after completing your jump will be a natural high like no other.
Embarking on a bungee jumping adventure is an exhilarating experience that will leave you feeling alive and invigorated. How to get high without weed? Picture yourself standing on the edge of a towering bridge or crane, heart racing with anticipation. You take a deep breath and leap into the unknown, feeling the wind rush past you as you plummet toward the ground. But just as you think you’re about to meet your fate, the bungee cord attached to your ankles springs into action, sending you soaring back toward the sky.
This is the thrill of bungee jumping – a daring adventure that will leave you feeling alive like never before. There’s nothing quite like the rush of freefalling through the air, the wind whipping past your face as you hurtle toward the ground. And just when you think you’re about to hit the earth, the bungee cord snaps you back up, sending you soaring back into the sky. It’s a heart-pumping, adrenaline-fueled adventure that will leave you craving more.
A Rock climbing adventure demands unwavering strength, unyielding endurance, and razor-sharp focus. Conquering a towering rock face, whether in the great outdoors or within the confines of a climbing gym, is a thrilling feat that ignites a fiery passion within and leaves one feeling invigorated with a rush of adrenaline. Venturing into the great outdoors can ignite a thrilling sense of adventure and allow you to connect with the raw beauty of nature.
How to get high without weed? Embarking on these thrilling activities may seem daunting at first, but fear not! With the guidance of experienced instructors and top-notch equipment, you can conquer your fears and experience the ultimate rush. Embarking on new adventures and venturing beyond your comfort zone can be an exhilarating way to experience the thrill of life without relying on substances.
First-class Facilities & Amenities
World-class High-Quality Addiction & Mental Health Rehabilitation TreatmentRehab Centers Tour
Renowned Addiction Centers. Serene Private Facilities. Inpatient rehab programs vary.Addiction Helpline (877) 378-4154
Proven recovery success experience, backed by a Team w/ History of:
- 15+ Years Experience
- 100s of 5-Star Reviews
- 10K+ Recovery Successes
- Low Patient to Therapist Ratio
- Onsite Medical Detox Center
- Comprehensive Dual-Diagnosis Treatment
- Complimentary Family & Alumni Programs
- Coaching, Recovery & Personal Development Events
How to Get High Without Weed? Artistic Endeavors
Engaging in creative activities such as painting, writing, or playing music can provide a unique way to achieve a natural high. These activities allow individuals to express themselves and tap into their emotions, providing an outlet for creativity and self-discovery. When someone is immersed in a creative activity, it can also trigger the release of dopamine, a neurotransmitter that is responsible for feelings of pleasure and reward.
Artistic endeavors like painting or drawing can be especially helpful for people who struggle to express their emotions through words. Individuals can achieve a sense of release and catharsis by focusing on the act of creation and the visual representation of their inner thoughts and feelings. Similarly, writing or journaling can help people process their emotions and better understand their inner world.
Creating music or mastering a new instrument can evoke a euphoric state of mind. The harmonious melodies of music possess the enchanting power to stir deep-seated emotions and foster a profound sense of unity with fellow beings. Mastering a new instrument or crafting a melody can be daunting, yet the fruits of one’s labor are gratifying. Crafting a skill can foster assurance, enhance self-worth, and evoke a feeling of triumph.
Indulging in artistic endeavors is a sublime path to attain organic euphoria and can bestow a feeling of gratification and significance. The tool is a wondrous aid in taming the wild beasts of stress and anxiety, ushering in tranquility and elevating one’s holistic health.
World-class, Accredited, 5-Star Reviewed, Effective Addiction & Mental Health Programs. Complete Behavioral Health Inpatient Rehab, Detox plus Co-occuring Disorders Therapy.CALL (877) 378-4154
End the Addiction Pain. End the Emotional Rollercoaster. Get Your Life Back. Start Drug, Alcohol & Dual Diagnosis Mental Health Treatment Now. Get Free No-obligation Guidance by Substance Abuse Specialists Who Understand Addiction & Mental Health Recovery & Know How to Help.
How to Get High Without Weed? Comedy
Chuckles and giggles can be quite effective in attaining an organic euphoria. Have you ever considered how watching stand-up comedy or comedy movies can make you feel good? It’s because they release endorphins, natural mood-boosting chemicals in the brain. Did you know that laughter can help you unwind and feel more content? It’s true! Laughing can lower your stress levels, ease anxiety, and release tension, leaving you feeling relaxed and joyful.
Have you ever considered trying your hand at performing comedy? It could be a fun and exciting way to explore your sense of humor. An improv or stand-up comedy class could be just the thing to help you unleash your humor, build your self-assurance, and form meaningful connections with others. Laughing together with others can foster a feeling of togetherness and emotional backing, which can be crucial in overcoming addiction.
How can you get high without drugs? Adding humor to your life can be a playful and effective way to experience a natural high without relying on weed or other substances.
Start a New Life
Begin with a free call to an addiction & behavioral health treatment advisor. Learn more about our dual-diagnosis programs. The We Level Up treatment center network delivers recovery programs that vary by each treatment facility. Call to learn more.
- Personalized Care
- Caring Accountable Staff
- World-class Amenities
- Licensed & Accredited
- Renowned w/ 100s 5-Star Reviews
We’ll Call You
Dual Diagnosis Treatment Centers NJ
Drugs like marijuana can alter the dopamine reward system, so being able to stop using marijuana if the habit is problematic is just one part of the recovery process. You must also reprogram deeply entrenched thought patterns to form new positive behaviors.
Some challenges may arise when you attempt to break behaviors, including losing friends, needing to fill your time, and experiencing uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms. Stopping cannabis use has also been known to cause withdrawal, making it difficult to quit completely.
The first step in treatment is detoxification. It will help you navigate the complicated withdrawal process but doesn’t address thought and behavior patterns contributing to drug abuse. Various treatment approaches and settings can help provide the ongoing support necessary to maintain long-term sobriety after you complete detox.
Cravings are very common during detox and can be challenging to overcome. This often leads to relapse. Constant medical care provided during inpatient treatment helps prevent relapse. Clinicians can offer the necessary medication and medical expertise to lessen cravings and the effects of withdrawals.
Several different modalities of psychotherapy have been used in the treatment of depression, including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – is an effective treatment that involves changing both the patterns of negative thoughts and the behavioral routines which are affecting the daily life of the depressed person for various forms of depression.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy – is a comprehensive mental health and substance abuse treatment program whose ultimate goal is to aid patients in their efforts to build a life worth living. The main goal of DBT is to help a person develop what is referred to as a “clear mind.”
- Person-Centered Therapy – is a strategy that allows and encourages clients to understand and resolve their concerns in a safe, supportive environment.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Substance abuse and mental health disorders often co-occur. Traumatic experiences can often result in mental health disorders and substance abuse. Dual diagnosis programs in New Jersey treat both of these issues together. The best approach for the treatment of dual diagnosis is an integrated system. This strategy treats both the substance abuse problem and the mental disorder simultaneously. Regardless of which diagnosis (mental health or substance abuse problem) came first, long-term recovery will depend largely on the treatment for both disorders done by the same team or provider.
Medication-Assisted Treatments (MAT) for substance use and mental health disorders are commonly used in conjunction. This includes the use of medications and other medical procedures. During your rehab, the staff from your treatment facility will help you identify what caused your addiction and teach you skills that will help you change your behavior patterns and challenge the negative thoughts that led to your addiction. Sometimes, the pressures and problems in your life make you rely on substances to help you forget about them momentarily.
If you or someone you know is addicted to marijuana or struggling with mental health conditions, it is important to recognize the danger of use. From ingesting toxins to injury, dabbing can be extremely harmful. If you need help with a marijuana addiction, seek help from trained professionals. Contact one of our helpful treatment specialists today. We Level Up rehab center in New Jersey can provide information on dual diagnosis and detox programs that may fit your specific needs.
Addiction Treatment Sobriety Story
My life before going to treatment was in shambles. I was a mom of two children. I was homeless. Just trying to figure out how I could get my next one. And then I went to rehab; it was my 30th time going to treatment, and I finally wanted it. Nobody wanted it for me. I make an AA meeting at least three to four times a week. I have a sponsor. I do have a home group. I work steps. I am in complete contact with my children and complete contact with my family, and I couldn’t be happier.”
Nikki’s Addiction Recovery Testimonial
Search How to Get High Without Weed? Guide and Treatment Topics & Resources
- NIDA – Behavioral Therapies: https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment/evidence-based-approaches-to-drug-addiction-treatment/behavioral-therapies Tags: How to get high without weed?/ how to get high without drugs?
- SAMHSA – Treatment: https://www.samhsa.gov/treatment Tags: How to get high without weed? / how to get high without drugs?
- NIAAA – Treatment for Alcohol Problems: Finding and Getting Help: Tags: How to get high without weed?https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/brochures-and-fact-sheets/treatment-alcohol-problems-finding-and-getting-help Tags: How to get high without weed? / how to get high without drugs
- CDC – Medications for Opioid Use Disorder: Tags: How to get high without weed?https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/prevention/medication-assisted/index.html Tags: How to get high without weed?/ how to get high without drugs
- NSDUH – Substance Use and Mental Health Reports: https://www.samhsa.gov/data/report Tags: How to get high without weed? / how to get high without drugs
- ONDCP – Evidence-Based Prevention and Treatment: https://www.whitehouse.gov/ondcp/policy-and-research/evidence-based-prevention-treatment Tags: How to get high without weed? / how to get high without drugs
- VA Substance Use Disorder Program – Treatment: https://www.mentalhealth.va.gov/substance-use/treatment.asp Tags: How to get high without weed?
- NCADD – Treatment and Recovery: https://www.ncadd.org/about-addiction/treatment Tags: How to get high without weed?
- Partnership to End Addiction – Treatment: https://drugfree.org/treatment/ Tags: How to get high without weed?
- ASAM – What is Addiction Medicine?: https://www.asam.org/resources/about-addiction-medicine/what-is-addiction-medicine Tags: How to get high without weed?