At We Level Up NJ treatment center, client, team, and vendor members’ safety is of the foremost highest importance. We are Open, operating 24-hours and accepting admissions. As an essential healthcare provider, you can rely on us to remain open to treating clients at all times. Please know we are constantly working to take necessary precautions during COVID-19, the COVID Delta variance, and now the Omicron variant.
Get Your Life Back
Find Hope & Recovery. Get Safe Comfortable Detox, Addiction Rehab & Dual Diagnosis High-Quality Care.Hotline (877) 378-4154
To meet the challenges raised by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we continuously monitor state and federal authorities and amend our safety, cleaning, sanitizing guidelines and procedures. We are supporting and establishing best practices and safety protocols to help support both clients and staff while always helping our communities. We are also proactively watching and responding to recommendations made by the CDC and local health regulators.
Get Help. Get Better. Get Your Life Back.
Searching for an Accredited Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers in Near You?
Even if you have failed previously and relapsed, or are in the middle of a difficult crisis, we stand ready to support you. Our trusted behavioral health specialists will not give up on you. When you feel ready or just want someone to speak to about therapy alternatives to change your life call us. Even if we cannot assist you, we will lead you to wherever you can get support. There is no obligation. Call our hotline today.FREE Addiction Hotline – Call 24/7
Effective presently, we kindly request that family and friends of clients in treatment do not deliver personal items to inpatient patients. Kindly know we provide laundry services on-site, and we can provide all toiletry necessities that clients require during their stay. Please know that a caretaker at We Level Up NJ treatment center can help obtain all crucial or pressing products that clients require. Kindly please feel free to plan arrangements for any special or unique items in advance. By simply contacting us with your request.
First-class Facilities & Amenities
World-class High-Quality Addiction & Mental Health Rehabilitation TreatmentRehab Centers Tour
Renowned Addiction Centers. Serene Private Facilities. Inpatient rehab programs vary.Addiction Helpline (877) 378-4154
Proven recovery success experience, backed by a Team w/ History of:
- 15+ Years Experience
- 100s of 5-Star Reviews
- 10K+ Recovery Successes
- Low Patient to Therapist Ratio
- Onsite Medical Detox Center
- Comprehensive Dual-Diagnosis Treatment
- Complimentary Family & Alumni Programs
- Coaching, Recovery & Personal Development Events
Safety Considerations for Clients, Families & Staff
- Clients and team members are being monitored for potential COVID symptoms. Temperatures are taken as appropriate.
- Clients may be tested regularly as appropriate and directed by the medical team.
- Team members can be tested regularly as appropriate and directed by the medical team..
- Comprehensive client intake required for new admissions to include additional screening information as appropriate to screen for COVID pre-admissions.
- Professional around the clock medical care is available 24 hours a day by our doctors and nursing teams.
- Quick local access to emergency hospital medical care is near by to our location.
- Individuals tested positive for Corona Virus are quarantined until their test results are negative and or as per CDC guidelines.
World-class, Accredited, 5-Star Reviewed, Effective Addiction & Mental Health Programs. Complete Behavioral Health Inpatient Rehab, Detox plus Co-occuring Disorders Therapy.CALL (877) 378-4154
End the Addiction Pain. End the Emotional Rollercoaster. Get Your Life Back. Start Drug, Alcohol & Dual Diagnosis Mental Health Treatment Now. Get Free No-obligation Guidance by Substance Abuse Specialists Who Understand Addiction & Mental Health Recovery & Know How to Help.
Client Travel & Offsite Safety Precautions
- Clients are to remain onsite during their treatment.
- Clients are to avoid all off-site meetings, events, or outings.
- Visitation passes are to be extremely limited and or discontinued or postponed during this time.
- Family and similar sessions sessions can be facilitated via phone, Zoom or similar online meetings.
- Essential vendors may be further screened before coming into the treatment center as appropriate.
For more information regarding coronavirus safety protocols, go to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
Start a New Life
Begin with a free call to an addiction & behavioral health treatment advisor. Learn more about our dual-diagnosis programs. The We Level Up treatment center network delivers recovery programs that vary by each treatment facility. Call to learn more.
- Personalized Care
- Caring Accountable Staff
- World-class Amenities
- Licensed & Accredited
- Renowned w/ 100s 5-Star Reviews
We’ll Call You