About Dr. Ali Nikbakht, LMFT, PsyD & Medical Reviewer
Ali Nikbakht, a Doctor of Psychology, is licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT). His professional expertise encompasses addiction studies and co-occurring mental health disorders. He obtained his bachelor’s degree from UCLA, completed his studies at Trinity Law School, and achieved his doctoral degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from the California School of Professional Psychology. He is in the final stages of completing his doctorate in Business Administration, focusing on Health Care.
With 15 years of extensive professional experience in the field, Dr. Nikbakht profoundly understands psychology, addiction, and family dynamics. His unwavering commitment lies in assisting individuals and families in overcoming internal conflicts. Dr. Nikbakht’s approach is founded on respecting personal life choices and beliefs, regardless of circumstances. Through cultivating a nurturing and supportive atmosphere, he empowers individuals and their loved ones to make fresh choices and discover enduring solutions that elevate their quality of life. Dr. Nikbakht has been integral to We Level Up California since its inception in 2021.
Ali Nikbakht, PsyD: Empowering Mental Health and Addiction Recovery Through Compassionate and Informative Content
As committed team members, our foremost focus revolves around empathy and compassion, ensuring the delivery of top-notch resources and treatment alternatives. With my deep-rooted passion, extensive background in health, and wealth of knowledge, I aim to erode the societal stigmas linked to addiction recovery. By creating engaging, well-researched, and trustworthy content, we aspire to establish a warm and enlightening space for individuals facing these challenges. Let us work together to nurture positive outcomes.
Ali Nikbakht, PsyD, Personal Statement: I am privileged to be a member of a team that prioritizes empathy and compassion in our content and is committed to delivering the highest-quality resources and content on treatment options. I have reviewed outreach articles that have played a pivotal role in fostering positive outcomes within mental health and addiction recovery. My passion, extensive health background, and knowledge empower me to diminish the societal stigmas associated with addiction recovery. Through engaging, well-researched, and credible content, I aim to create a welcoming and informative environment for those grappling with these challenges.
Ali Nikbakht, PsyD, helps to medically review the We Level Up treatment center therapy programs and clinical offerings.
Learn more about the We Level Up editorial team and content policies here.
Recently Reviewed & Edited Content:
- Guide to Side Effects of Percocet. What is Percocet? Percocet Side Effects Symptoms. Common Percocet Effects. Percocets Withdrawal Symptoms & Signs. Percocet Addiction Treatment.
Latest Blog Posts
- Free CIWA Assessment Quiz, Get Your Online CIWA Scale ScoreThe CIWA Assessment scale is a validated assessment tool comprising 10 items, used to measure the intensity of an individual’s symptoms during alcohol withdrawal.
- Dr. Ali Nikbakht, LMFT, PsyD, Medical ReviewerAli Nikbakht, LMFT, is one of our Medical Reviewers and the Executive Clinical Director of our California facility.
- Doxycycline Ruined My Life, Doxycycline Side Effects. What is Doxycycline Used For? Doxycycline Hyclate and Doxycycline Monohydrate.Discover the uses, side effects, and potential impacts of the antibiotic Doxycycline. Learn how this medication treats various bacterial infections, but also about its potential side effects to make informed healthcare decisions
- Mixing Gabapentin and Alcohol. Gabapentin Alcohol Interaction. The Use of Gabapentin for Alcohol Withdrawal. Alcohol and Gabapentin Side Effects. Treatment for Addiction to Gabapentin with Alcoholism.There are inevitable risks and consequences of mixing gabapentin and alcohol. Learn why combining these substances can be dangerous and how it may impact your health.
- What Does Yellow Percocet Look Like? Effects and Dosage. Percocet 10 Yellow, Yellow Percs, Yellow Percocet Round Images.Fake yellow Percocet is cheap to make and distribute, which contributes to the problem of them being so readily available on the drug market.
- Risks of Combining Ozempic and Alcohol. Can You Drink on Ozempic? Ozempic Alcohol Interactions. Alcohol and Ozempic Side Effects, Warnings, Facts, and Alcoholism Treatment.The combination of Ozempic and alcohol can heighten the risk of side effects and pose potential health hazards due to their combined impact on the central nervous system, emphasizing the importance of consulting with a healthcare provider to ensure safe use. Continue to read more about the interactions between Ozempic and alcohol.
- Wegovy and Alcohol, Can You Drink Alcohol on Wegovy? Wegovy Side Effects With Alcohol.Wegovy and Alcohol: Can you safely drink alcohol while using Wegovy for weight management? Explore the potential interactions and side effects.
- What is Absinthe Alcohol? Does Absinthe Make You Hallucinate? Absinthe Effects.Explore the intriguing world of absinthe alcohol. Uncover the truth about its reputation for inducing hallucinations and its storied history.
- The Truth of Why an Addict Can’t Love You. Hardships of Dating a Recovering Addict. Tips on Dating an Addict in Recovery.Asking yourself why an addict can’t love you? Explore our guide to dating someone in recovery, offering insights, tips, and support for a healthy and fulfilling partnership.
- The Dangers of Taking Trazodone and Alcohol Together. Trazodone Interactions With Alcohol. Can You Take Trazodone With Alcohol?Trazodone is given to people with depression, anxiety, or insomniacs. It can work as recommended, but taking Trazodone and alcohol can harm you.
- Bath Salts Drug, Why Are They Dangerous? What Are Bath Salts Drugs?Explore the alarming world of bath salts drugs, their effects on the body and mind, and the reasons why they are considered highly dangerous substances. Learn about the risks associated with bath salts and the importance of staying informed about these synthetic drugs.
- Bath Salts Drug, Why Are They Dangerous? What Are Bath Salts Drugs?Explore the alarming world of bath salts drugs, their effects on the body and mind, and the reasons why they are considered highly dangerous substances. Learn about the risks associated with bath salts and the importance of staying informed about these synthetic drugs.
- Is Modafinil a Controlled Substance? Uses, Side-Effects & Addiction. What is Provigil? Is Modafinil Addictive?Is Modafinil a Controlled Substance? In this post, we’ll go into whether or not Modafinil is a restricted substance, as well as its uses, Side-effects, and its potential for abuse.
- Methocarbamol Interactions to Avoid. Methocarbamol Drug Interactions. Methocarbamol With Alcohol.Methocarbamol Interactions Methocarbamol is a commonly prescribed muscle relaxant used to alleviate pain and discomfort associated with musculoskeletal conditions. While … Read more
- How Long Does Alcohol Stay in Your System, Blood, Driving, Breathalyzer Drug Tests. How Long Does Alcohol Stay in Your System Timeline Chart.Alcohol can typically stay in your system for several hours to a few days, depending on factors like your metabolism, the amount consumed, and individual differences. Most standard alcohol tests can detect it in your breath, blood, or urine for up to 24 hours after your last drink. However, chronic heavy drinkers may have traces of alcohol in their system for extended periods. Continue to read more about how long does alcohol stay in your system.
- Can You Drink Doxycycline and Alcohol Together? Can You Drink Alcohol While Taking Doxycycline?The combination of doxycycline and alcohol can carry certain risks, primarily due to potential interactions and side effects.
- Why is Hotboxing Dangerous? Hotboxing a Car Risks. What is Hotboxing? Hotboxing Meaning.Discover the risks and hazards of hotboxing a car with cannabis. Learn about the potential legal consequences, impaired driving risks, Health risks, and much more.
- What is Candy Flipping? LSD and MDMA Candy Flipped. Candy Flipping Meaning.Recreational drug users have tried “candy flipping.” While we’re discussing it, combining LSD and MDMA is dangerous and not recommended.
- Focalin Side Effects, Uses, Dosage, and Warnings. Dexmethylphenidate Side Effects.Discover essential information about Focalin (dexmethylphenidate) – its uses, proper dosage, potential Focalin side effects, and crucial warnings.
- Is Toradol a Narcotic? What You Should Know Before Taking It.The category within which it fits is nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Toradol is an opioid analgesic that does not lead to physical dependence or addiction. For maximum effectiveness and safety, it should be used only when directed by a doctor.
- Is Melatonin Addictive? What are the Risks? Can you get Addicted to Melatonin? The Truth About Melatonin Addiction.While melatonin is widely regarded as safe when used for short periods and at appropriate doses, questions about its potential for addiction have arisen
- Is Suboxone Addictive? Symptoms of Suboxone Addiction. How is Suboxone Used to Treat Addiction?Is Suboxone Addictive? Discover how Suboxone is used in addiction treatment and its role in managing opioid withdrawal and preventing relapse.
- Is Fentanyl Addictive? Signs of Fentanyl AddictionFentanyl is a Schedule II restricted substance due to its abuse and addiction potential. Its potency surpasses morphine and heroin, making it a dangerous but appealing option for strong euphoria or pain relief. Even with medical use, Fentanyl addiction can develop quickly, therefore doctors must be cautious when giving it.
- Is Zoloft Addictive? Zoloft Addiction and Withdrawal. How Addictive is Zoloft?SSRI antidepressant Zoloft is prescribed. It is mostly used to treat depression, anxiety, panic disorder, OCD, PTSD, and social anxiety disorder. Zoloft raises brain serotonin, which regulates mood and relieves symptoms. It comes in pill and liquid forms and should be taken under medical supervision.
- CBD for ADHD, Benefits, What to Consider and its Uses. Does CBD Help With ADHD?CBD is one of over 100 naturally occurring cannabis chemicals. CBD does not cause psychoactivity like THC. Instead, it is utilized in various forms for its stated health advantages and potential medicinal characteristics.
- Why is Valium Addictive? Valium Addiction and Misuse. Is Diazepam Addictive? Signs of Valium Addiction?The general name for Valium is diazepam, a well-known drug in the benzodiazepine class. This powerful drug is mainly used to treat various medical problems, especially those linked to anxiety and stress. Let’s look at its many different sides.
- Do You Have Signs of Addictive Personality Traits? What is an Addictive Personality? Addictive Personality Meaning.Explore the concept of an addictive personality: What is it, and do you exhibit signs of addictive personality? Uncover the meaning and implications.
- Is Adderall a Narcotic? Side-Effects & Treatment. Is Adderall Considered a Narcotic? Adderall Narcotics.Adderall is a combination of two stimulants, amphetamine and dextroamphetamine, and it is available only with a doctor’s prescription. It’s classified as a medication that stimulates the brain and spinal cord.
- Is Valium a Narcotic? Side-effects, Long-Term Use, and Addiction. Is Valium a Narcotic Drug?The general name for Valium is diazepam, a well-known drug in the benzodiazepine class. This powerful drug is mainly used to treat various medical problems, especially those linked to anxiety and stress. Let’s look at its many different sides.
- Is Amitriptyline Addictive? Abuse, Side Effects, and Treatment. Amitriptyline Addiction Potential & Amitriptyline Addiction Withdrawal.Those who take Amitriptyline for its perceived mood-lifting or pain-relieving effects may become psychologically dependent on the drug.
- What is a 10 Panel Drug Test? Which Drugs, Timeframes, & Results. What Does a 10 Panel Drug Test Test For?A 10-panel drug test is a common screening tool for determining whether or not an individual is under the influence of any substances. It’s used for many things, from pre-employment checks to healthcare, rehab, even the law.
- What Shows up on a 12 Panel Drug Test? Will Gabapentin Show up on a 12 Panel Drug Test?Prescription drugs that may appear on a 12-panel drug test should be disclosed to anybody subject to such a test. If you want to avoid any confusion or false positives, give the testing facility complete and correct information about medications you’re taking.
- Is Ambien Addictive? Ambien Addiction and AbuseAmbien, also known by its generic name zolpidem, is a hypnotic sedative commonly given by medical professionals. The most common reason for its use is insomnia, a sleep condition characterized by difficulty sleeping or remaining asleep. The sedative effects of Ambien are well-known, as are its effects on inducing and maintaining sleep.
- Is Ambien a Narcotic? Ambien Risks and Addiction Potential. Ambien Narcotics. Why is Ambien a Narcotic?Ambien, the brand name for the drug zolpidem, is commonly used to combat sleeplessness. To be clear, Ambien is not a narcotic but instead falls within the category of sedative-hypnotics. In this post, we’ll look at what Ambien is, why it’s not a narcotic, and the risks of taking Ambien, including the possibility of addiction.
- Is Gabapentin a Narcotic or a Controlled Substance? Gabapentin Narcotic Class. Gabapentin Narcotics.In the United States, gabapentin is not on the list of controlled substances at the federal level. Because of this, it is not categorized as a controlled substance like opioids are.
- How to Pass a Drug Test? How People Try to Beat Drug Testing. How to Pass a Mouth Swab Drug Test. How to Pass a Drug Test for Weed? How to Pass a Drug Test for Meth?As drug tests become more common, more and more people need to know how to pass them. It is helpful to know how to pass different drug tests for personal, social, and job reasons. People try to cheat on everything from mouth swab tests to weed and meth tests. In this post, we talk about the ways that drug tests are done and how they work.
- Does Kratom Show Up on a Drug Test? Screening and Confirmation. Will Kratom Make You Fail a Drug Test?Does Kratom show up on a drug test? If you are considering using kratom or have to take a drug test for work, sports, or another reason, you might wonder if kratom can be found in drug tests. Kratom comes from the leaves of the Mitragyna speciosa plant. It has gotten much attention for what it might do and how it might help. But people are still interested and worried about its status and how to find it in drug tests.
- Most Common Kratom Withdrawal Symptoms. The Use of Kratom for Opiate Withdrawal. Kratom Withdrawal Timeline Chart. Evidenced-Based Treatment for Kratom Withdrawals and Kratom Detox.Kratom is a substance that contains compounds with opioid-like effects, and some individuals may misuse it for its perceived benefits, such as pain relief or mood enhancement. However, prolonged and excessive use of kratom can lead to physical and psychological dependence and withdrawal symptoms when trying to quit. Continue to read more about kratom withdrawal symptoms and top treatment options.
- Wellbutrin Withdrawal, Symptoms, Duration, & Coping. Wellbutrin Withdrawal Timeline. Wellbutrin Withdrawal Side Effects.Learning more about Wellbutrin withdrawal helps shed light on the range of withdrawal symptoms, the length of withdrawal, and the tools available for managing the process. Knowing what to expect during withdrawal from Wellbutrin can help you manage the symptoms.
- What Does a Cyclobenzaprine High Feel Like? Can Cyclobenzaprine Get You High? Does Flexeril Get You High? Flexeril High Adverse Effects & Addiction.Cyclobenzaprine is FDA-approved to help treat muscle spasms linked to acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions when used with rest. It’s a type of cyclical antidepressant. However, severe side effects like seizures, heart arrhythmias, heart attack, or stroke can happen, especially with excessive intake due to high prescription doses or misuse. Continue reading more about cyclobenzaprine high effects that lead some people to abuse the drug.
- How Long Does Phentermine Stay in Your System? How to Flush Phentermine Out of Your System?How Long Does Phentermine Stay in Your System? Phentermine, a prescription weight loss medication, can provide effective results. To make informed decisions about its use, knowing how long it stays in your body is essential.
- Is Phentermine Speed Like Crystal Meth? Does Phentermine Speed Up Your Metabolism?Is Phentermine Speed? Phentermine and “speed,” a term often used to refer to illicit stimulants like amphetamines, are two substances that might seem similar at first glance. However, a deeper look reveals significant composition, effects, and usage differences.
- 10 Phentermine Side Effects You Should Know. Side Effects of Phentermine. Phentermine Side Effects in Females.Phentermine helps manage weight, but side effects must be considered. These phentermine side effects can be short-term or long-term and affect different health aspects.
- The Side Effects & Dangers Of Snorting Percocet. What Happens If You Snort Percocet?Among the various methods employed for misuse, snorting Percocet has gained attention due to its potential for intensified effects.
- Can You Pass an Alcohol Test in 24 Hours? Learn How to Pass an Alcohol Urine Test.Can You Pass an Alcohol Test in 24 Hours? The likelihood of passing the test depends on various factors, including the amount of alcohol consumed, your metabolism, and the sensitivity of the test.
- How Long Does THC Stay in Your Hair Follicles? What is Considered a High THC Level in Hair Test?How Long Does THC Stay in Your Hair? It takes 90 days, on average, for THC to be completely washed out of hair. Because of this window of detection, cannabinoid levels in hair samples can be used to reconstruct a person’s cannabis use over time. THC metabolites are byproducts of the body’s metabolism of THC, and their presence can be detected using a hair follicle test.
- What is Crystal THC? Crystalline THC Definition. How are THC Crystals Made?Because it is so pure, crystal THC is much stronger than other ways to get THC. Because even a small crystal can have a big effect on the mind, it is often used in small amounts. Crystalline THC is very strong, so people who use it need to be careful and use the right amount.
- What is a 5 Panel Drug Test For? 5 Panel Urine Drug Test. Can a 5 Panel Drug Test Detect Fake Urine?What is a 5 Panel Drug Test? A 5-panel drug test checks urine samples for specific drug classes. Employers, police, and rehab centers use this test to detect and assess substance use. “5 panel” refers to the five drug classes the test detects.
- Opioid Treatment Program Certification Awarded to We Level Up New Jersey. Offering Accredited Opioid Addiction Treatment & Opioid Overdose Treatment.We Level Up NJ is proud to announce its prestigious certification as an Opioid Treatment Programs (OTP) by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). This certification highlights the center’s dedication to delivering exceptional care and support to individuals grappling with opioid addiction.
- What Does THC Do to the Brain? Effects of THC on the Brain. THC Benefits for Brain. How Pot Affects Your Mind.What Does THC Do to the Brain? THC impairs one’s ability to focus, think clearly, and solve problems. The prefrontal cortex, which regulates executive functions, is impaired by THC intoxication. This can impair one’s ability to focus, pay attention, and make sound judgments.
- What’s the Difference Between CBD and THC? CBD vs THC Benefits, Differences, and EffectsDifference Between CBD and THC. The two most well-known cannabinoids, cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are found in the cannabis plant. They have similar molecular structures but different physiological and psychological effects.
- What is HHC vs THC? Difference Between HHC and THC. Effects, Safety, Legality.HHC vs THC. Hexahydrocannabinol (THC) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are two forms of the cannabis compound, but their chemical structures and potential effects are quite different. Compared to tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the more famous psychoactive compound responsible for the “high” associated with cannabis use, cannabidiol (CHB) is thought to have milder psychoactive effects. HHC could provide a more manageable and subtle high than THC.
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System? How Long Does It Take Weed to Leave Your System? How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System Urine Test?How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System? Marijuana is one of the most widely used recreational drugs globally, with an estimated 192 million users globally. Despite its growing acceptance and legalization in many parts of the world, it is still illegal under federal law in the United States.
- Ativan vs Valium, What’s the Difference and Which is Better? Ativan to Valium Conversion. Is Valium Stronger than Ativan?Ativan vs Valium shows the most important differences between these two benzodiazepines. Valium (Diazepam) lasts longer and works more slowly, making it suitable for long-term treatment of anxiety, muscle spasms, and alcohol withdrawal. Ativan (Lorazepam) works quickly and doesn’t last as long, which makes it a better choice for treating acute anxiety and panic disorders. Both drugs can make you sleepy, but Valium is stronger.
- Understanding Ativan Withdrawal Symptoms, Ativan Withdrawal Timeline, and Treatment. Ativan For Alcohol Withdrawal.When someone taking Ativan for a long time suddenly cuts back or stops taking it, they may feel sick. These Ativan withdrawal symptoms can be scary and even dangerous, which shows how important it is to handle withdrawal while being closely watched by a doctor.
- Gabapentin Withdrawal Timeline. Gabapentin Withdrawal Symptoms. Gabapentin for Alcohol Withdrawal. Gabapentin for Opiate Withdrawal. Gabapentin Withdrawal Side Effects.Abruptly discontinuing the use of gabapentin, a drug used for the treatment of a wide variety of medical issues, can cause Gabapentin withdrawal symptoms. Knowing what to expect during withdrawal can help people get ready and get the help they need.
- Is Gabapentin Addictive? Uses, Effects, Gabapentin Addiction, & Gabapentin Abuse.Is Gabapentin Addictive? Gabapentin is approved to treat seizures, but it is often given for other things, like anxiety and pain, even though it was made to treat seizures.
- Free Online Substance Abuse Assessments, Tests, Quizzes, & Screening ToolsUncover substance abuse issues with popular free substance abuse assessments, tests, quizzes, & screening tools to help identify opportunities to improve life.
- Is Ativan Stronger Than Klonopin? Ativan vs Klonopin, Differences and Side-Effects. Switching From Ativan to Klonopin.Ativan vs Klonopin. Both Ativan and Klonopin are benzodiazepines that are used to treat anxiety and disorders that are related to it. Klonopin (clonazepam) and Ativan (lorazepam) work in different ways and lengths of time for different people. However, Klonopin is often considered stronger, and Ativan has a shorter half-life.
- Drug and Alcohol Assessment. Find Drug and Alcohol Assessment Near Me. What Should You Expect An Alcohol and Drug Assessment?A certified addiction specialist will lead you through a series of questions and observations that last anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes during a drug and alcohol assessment. Several measures are taken during the assessment to understand the person’s substance use and possible addiction issues. The best course of treatment can only be achieved through screening, assessment, follow-up, and referral services.
- Free Online Do I Have CHS Quiz & CHS Diagnosis QuizDiscover more about your or your loved one’s potential addiction severity by taking our Do I Have CHS Quiz, which can be completed in under 5 minutes.
- Am I An Alcoholic Quiz Free, Online, & ConfidentialDiscover more about your or your loved one’s potential addiction severity by taking our Am I An Alcoholic quiz, which can be completed in under 5 minutes.
- How Long Does MDMA Stay in Your System? How Long Does Molly Stay in Your Urine, Blood, and Saliva?How Long Does MDMA Stay in Your System? The presence or absence of MDMA or its metabolites in the body can be ascertained with a drug test. Drug tests are commonly administered as part of pre-employment screening, per parole and probation regulations, or in other similar situations.
- Can you Microdose MDMA? Risks and Side-Effects of Microdosing MDMA. Microdosing MDMA Meaning.Microdosing MDMA could also change the brain’s serotonin amount, leading to unstable emotions, depression, or anxiety. As with higher doses of MDMA, microdosing can make it hard to go about your daily life and may not be suitable for everyone.
- THC Detox Methods. Weed Detox Timeline. Marijuana Detox Kits. How to Detox from Weed Effectively? Professional and Evidence-Based Detox for Marijuana.A THC detox cleanse is designed to help people safely and effectively rid their bodies of THC. These programs are typically found in drug rehabilitation centers. THC detox safe and effective methods can be performed in several ways, depending on the individual’s needs and the guidelines of the treatment facility. Read more about different THC detox options, emerging kits, and modern processes.
- THC Withdrawal, Coping With Cannabis Withdrawal SymptomsTHC withdrawal symptoms can last anywhere from a few days to several weeks, depending on the user’s metabolism, the length of time they’ve been using THC and their overall health. Withdrawal symptoms are at their worst in the first week after quitting and gradually lessen afterward.
- Free Alcohol And Breastfeeding Calculator. When Can I Breastfeed After Drinking Calculator? Learn When Is It Safe To Drink When Breastfeeding.Is it safe to nurse your child after drinking? Use our free “Alcohol And Breastfeeding Calculator” to measure your breast milk alcohol level to make informed decisions. Get help, make the better choice when to nurse again. Plus, using it won’t cost you a penny!
- Accredited Addiction Rehab Detox Treatment Centers Network. Awarded Joint Commission, CARF & Expertise Accreditation.We Level Up NJ accredited rehab and treatment services prove you’re in the right place to get certified Addiction, Detox, Mental Health Treatments
- Signs of Cocaine Use, Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms of Cocaine AddictionHow addictive is cocaine. Wondering how long does cocaine stay in urine? If you or someone you know is a heavy cocaine user, the drug can stay in your urine for much longer. It is possible to test positive in a cocaine urine test up to two weeks after use.
- How Long Does Alcohol Stay in Breastmilk? Breastfeeding and Drinking Alcohol Chart. Breastmilk Alcohol Calculator.How Long Does Alcohol Stay in Breastmilk? Alcohol and breastmilk don’t mix well, and various risks are associated with consuming alcohol while breastfeeding. Nursing mothers need to be aware of these risks and take precautions to ensure the safety and health of their babies.
- Tips for Staying Sober, Sobriety StrategiesSigns Of Fentanyl Overdose. Fentanyl is a powerful synthetic opioid commonly prescribed to treat severe pain, particularly in individuals with tolerance to other pain medications. Unfortunately, fentanyl can also be highly addictive and carries a significant risk of overdose, which can be fatal.
- Alcohol Breathalyzer. How Long Can a Breathalyzer Detect Alcohol?In recent years, the use of alcohol breathalyzer devices has become more prevalent in testing an individual’s blood alcohol content (BAC).
- Guide to Prednisone and Alcohol Dangers. How Long After Taking Prednisone Can You Drink Alcohol?While prednisone can effectively treat certain conditions, it is important to understand the potential interactions between alcohol with Prednisone. Mixing Prednisone and alcohol poses some risks. So, can you drink alcohol with Prednisone?
- Fentanyl Overdose Symptoms. Signs of Fentanyl Overdose. Symptoms of Fentanyl Exposure. How to Respond to a Fentanyl Overdose. Fentanyl Addiction Signs & Treatment.Discover the signs of fentanyl overdose. Fentanyl is a powerful synthetic opioid commonly prescribed to treat severe pain, particularly in individuals with tolerance to other pain medications. Unfortunately, fentanyl can also be highly addictive and carries a significant risk of overdose, which can be fatal. Lastly, learn to recognize the symptoms of fentanyl exposure. before it is too late.
- Is Cocaine Addictive? Cocaine Addiction Signs and Cocaine Addiction TreatmentIs Cocaine Addictive? Cocaine’s addictive properties stem from the chemical’s neurological impact. Cocaine is effective because it prevents the reuptake of the neurotransmitter dopamine. The result is a surge of dopamine in the brain, giving the user intense pleasure.
- How Long Does Adderall Stay in Your System? How Long Does Adderall Stay in Urine? The Half-life of Adderall, Adderall Drug TestsHow long does Adderall stay in your system? The duration for which Adderall remains in your system can be as long as 46 hours following the last dose using a blood test. But, how long is adderall in your system depends on several factors that can elongate this time.
- Does Acid Show Up in a Drug Test? Factors Affecting Acid Drug TestsHow Long Does Cyclobenzaprine Last? Because tolerance and dependence can develop with continued use, cyclobenzaprine is usually only prescribed for short periods of time (two to three weeks).
- How Long Does Cyclobenzaprine Last (Flexeril)? How Long Does Cyclobenzaprine Stay in Your System? Flexeril Side Effects and Withdrawal.How Long Does Cyclobenzaprine Last? Because tolerance and dependence can develop with continued use, cyclobenzaprine is usually only prescribed for short periods of time (two to three weeks).
- P/P Method Meth, What is It? The Rise of P2P Meth.Methamphetamine can be synthesized from phenyl-2-propanone (P2P) or phenyl-2-propanone (P2P), two other names for the same drug.
- How Does Ativan Make You Feel? Ativan Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, & Risks. Ativan Dose. Ativan High. Ativan Abuse & Addiction Treatment.How Does Ativan Make You Feel? Some people with anxiety or other conditions may benefit from taking Ativan, but there are risks and side effects to consider. Symptoms include sleepiness, dizziness, confusion, poor motor control, and memory loss. Ativan’s paradoxical effects include rage, irritability, and even hallucinations in some people.
- Alcohol and BreastfeedingRisks & Effects of Drinking Alcohol and Breastfeeding
- How to Flush Alcohol From Urine?How to Flush Alcohol From Urine? Drinking plenty of water and avoiding alcohol during that time can help increase your chances of passing a urine test. However, there is no guaranteed way to flush alcohol out of your urine quickly.
- Psychosis Weed, Weed Psychosis Signs & SymptomsWeed induced psychosis can cause delusions, hallucinations, and paranoia, which can be frightening and overwhelming for those experiencing them.
- (Robaxin) Methocarbamol Side Effects. (Robaxin) Methocarbamol 500mg Side Effects vs (Robaxin) Methocarbamol 750 mg Side Effects. (Robaxin) Methocarbamol Side Effects Elderly & Weight Gain. Is Methocarbamol Addictive?Methocarbamol is an adjunctive therapy to alleviate transient muscle pain and stiffness. Furthermore, it is intermittently administered to alleviate symptoms of opiate withdrawal, particularly muscular cramps, and spasms.
- Addiction Counseling Near Me, Drugs & Alcohol TreatmentAddiction Counseling Near Me. Addiction counseling, also known as addiction counseling, is designed to help individuals struggling with substance abuse disorders overcome their addiction and achieve long-term recovery.
- What is a Meth Poem? My Name is Meth Poem & Drug Rehab(I Am a Meth Poem) The poem, written by inmate G.R. Wirth at the Arkansas Department of Correction’s Wrightsville Unit, alternates between recounting the drug’s history and serving as a cautionary tale.
- Guide to How Long Does Marijuana Stay in Urine? How Long Does Weed Stay In Your Urine? How Long Does Marijuana Stay In Your System? Effective Weed Treatment Options.How long marijuana stays in urine? Marijuana is one of the most widely used recreational drugs globally, with an estimated 192 million users globally. Despite its growing acceptance and legalization in many parts of the world, it is still illegal under federal law in the United States.
- The Benefits of Drug & Alcohol Counseling, Drug Counseling for AddictionDrug Counseling. Addiction counseling for drug dependence is a thorough and multifaceted strategy for treating addiction.
- How Long Does Oxycodone Stay in Urine? WLU NJ Effective RehabHow long does oxycodone stay in urine? Oxycodone use can be traced back three days in the urine. Urine drug testing, while commonly used, is not necessarily an accurate predictor of drug abuse or dependence. Those with questions or concerns about oxycodone use should consult a doctor or an addiction specialist.
- Peyote Cactus Mescaline Drug Guide. What is Mescaline? Understand the Effects of Mescaline Drug. Discover Mescaline Street Names. Synthetic Mescaline.Mescaline, commonly known as “mescaline drug,” is a powerful hallucinogenic substance derived from the peyote cactus. It is also known by various mescaline street names, such as “mesc,” “cactus,” “buttons,” and “moon.”
- Amoxicillin and Alcohol Dangers , Effects & Interactions. Can You Drink Alcohol and Antibiotics Amoxicillin?Can you get weed withdrawal? It is possible to experience weed withdrawal, especially for those who use it regularly but in high doses. The severity and duration of symptoms may depend on factors such as the frequency and amount of marijuana use, individual differences in biology, and any co-occurring mental health conditions.
- Weed Withdrawal Symptoms. Marijuana Withdrawal Symptoms Guide. Dangers & Coping with Withdrawal Symptoms from Weed. Withdrawal Symptoms of Weed. Weed Withdrawal Timeline.Can you get weed withdrawal? It is possible to experience weed withdrawal, especially for those who use it regularly but in high doses. The severity and duration of symptoms may depend on factors such as the frequency and amount of marijuana use, individual differences in biology, and any co-occurring mental health conditions.
- Oxycodone Withdrawal Symptoms, Treatment, and TimelineOxycodone Withdrawal Symptoms. Withdrawal from oxycodone, including OxyContin, can be a challenging and uncomfortable experience for individuals who have developed a physical dependence on the drug. Oxycodone is a potent analgesic opioid medication that is prescribed for the management of moderate to severe pain.
- What is a Bup Drug Test, and What is there to Consider?What Does Bup Stand For On A Drug Test? Buprenorphine is a medication with a prolonged duration of action and a lower threshold for its maximum safe dosage (BUP). Continuing to escalate your dosage beyond a certain threshold will not yield any therapeutic benefits; rather, it will result in the wastage of your medication. The medication’s lethal respiratory depression threshold is significantly lower than the maximum limit.
- Topiramate Side Effects (Topamax) Guide. Most Common to Severe Side Effects of Topiramate. Side Effects Topiramate Prescription Can Cause. Topiramate Side Effects 25 mg to the Highest Dosage. Topiramate Side Effect Treatment.In addition to topiramate’s intended therapeutic effects, this medication may produce specific undesired reactions. It is imperative to acknowledge that seeking prompt medical attention may be necessary if these side effects occur. Continue to read more about topiramate side effects and detox treatment.
- Subutex vs Suboxone, Differences and EffectsSubutex vs Suboxone. One of the primary distinctions between Subutex and Suboxone pertains to the composition of the medication. Subutex is a pharmaceutical preparation that solely comprises buprenorphine as its active ingredient, whereas Suboxone is a combination drug that contains both buprenorphine and naloxone
- Meth vs Crack, Similarities and DifferencesMeth vs Crack. Both crack and meth have a high potential for addiction and pose serious health risks. Methamphetamine, on the other hand, may be considered more dangerous due to its longer duration of action and greater capacity to induce psychosis and aggressive behavior.
- FREE Online BAC Calculator (Blood Alcohol Concentration). Legal Driving BAC Limit By State. BAC Intoxication Levels. BAC for Women vs. Men BAC Levels.Calculate your BAC level. Get online fast & easy free BAC levels calculated. Even at low BAC levels, alcohol can still impair judgment, coordination, & reaction times. Risk of accidents, injury, & other dangerous consequences.
- What is Subutex (Buprenorphine)? Find Subutex Doctors Near Me. (Buprenorphine) Subutex Pill Uses. (Buprenorphine) Subutex 8mg Dose. How Long Does Subutex Stay in Your System? (Buprenorphine) Subutex Side Effects. Search for a Subutex Clinic Near Me.Buprenorphine, available under various brand names like Subutex, is an opioid medication employed to address opioid use disorder, acute pain, and chronic pain. Its administration methods include sublingual (under the tongue), buccal (in the cheek), injection, transdermal patch, and implantation. However, Subutex sublingual should not be utilized as a pain medication. Continue to read more about Subutex and its use in opioid addiction treatment.
- How to Sober Up From Weed? Effective Rehab TreatmentsHow To Sober Up Fast From Weed? Depending on the circumstances, you might wish to fast stop using marijuana and sober up, but it can be difficult to do so safely.
We hope you enjoy these articles. We welcome your feedback and suggestions for content topics you want to see here. Thank you for visiting us.
Get Your Life Back
Find Hope & Recovery. Get Safe Comfortable Detox, Addiction Rehab & Mental Health Dual Diagnosis High-Quality Care at the We Level Up Treatment Centers Network.Hotline (877) 378-4154
The We Level Up mental health and addiction centers network aims to drive long-term recovery outcomes for those struggling with substance abuse, depression, and other health conditions. Our writers, clinicians, and specialists work hard to educate and provide easy access to factual content and materials about treatment options and the substance and alcohol abuse recovery process. We post content researched, cited, edited, and reviewed by licensed medical professionals. Our content is not intended to be used in place of or as a substitute for the advice of your qualified healthcare provider.